Terms & Conditions
- Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions with ATMMegaStore.com and are set out below.
- Please read through these carefully before placing your order.
- By clicking the `next` button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions, and associated policies.
- By creating an account with ATM Mega Store you will be able to order products and parts online, stay up to date with your order status and track your order history.
- To find the part you are looking for search by part number, model number, product category or search using keywords.
- Contact your ATM Mega Store Customer Service Representative at.
- Products shown are not the actual size.
- ATM Mega Store hereby disclaims responsibility for the following:
- prices printed in error;
- the use or misuse of any products described in this catalog;
- and any losses incurred through the use of products not in accordance with methods described in this catalog.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will notify you in the event of an order not being accepted.
- Reasons for an order not being accepted include but are not limited to:
- Authorization was not received for the card provided
- Incorrect address
- Failure to provide correct billing address
- Security details for the card could not be verified
- The billing or delivery address is a PO Box, forwarding address or mail drop
- The item is unavailable
- There is an error on the Website with pricing or product information
Credit Card Orders
- accepts payment made with American Express, MasterCard and Visa
- The three digit CVV security code from the back of the card is required on all credit card payments.
- Please make sure that the address you enter as your billing address is exactly as it appears on your statement.
- makes every effort to deliver goods within our published timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order
- Orders submitted after that time will be processed the next business day.
- there is no guarantee your order will be processed on the same day due to the volume of priority orders that may be submitted
Warranty Replacement and Return Parts
- covers the shipping costs for sending a warranty replacement part out into the field
- all domestic and Canadian warranty-return items include pre-paid shipping labels
- covers this cost back to our facility as well
- When we send a replacement warranty part out to you, a pre-paid shipping label is included in the box
- The shipping costs are covered for standard shipping only
- Customer understands that if no issues are found with the warranty item in question, customer is responsible and will be charged the cost of shipping to and from
- limited return program for unused parts
- Limitations on what parts we accept back are based on the condition of the returned part, the age of the part and the reason for the return
- A restocking fee is charged to cover the handling, testing and verification of all parts that are returned
- All returns are subject to management approval
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy or contact your Customer Service Representative
- will not divulge any customer information to any third party unless required by law or to fulfill particular orders where agents of the company require the information as part of the order
- We endeavor to take all reasonable care to keep all details of your account secure
- but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of unauthorized access to any information provided by you
No return or refund policy disclaimer:
All sales are final. Due to the size and weight of our products, we cannot accept returns or issue refunds once the product(s) has shipped. Shipping times may vary and there is no guarantee once you place your order. All sales will be final unless your product(s) has arrived damaged, or you received an incorrect item. If the box appears damaged upon arrival, please request that the delivery driver remains present during inspection of opening box. If the product(s) has arrived damaged, you must take photographs of damaged items upon arrival and removing from packaging, focusing on damage. If damage has occurred, you must write the report on your bill of lading for XPO’s or Cord’s review. You must take and submit photographs of damaged item(s) immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the sales representative you were working with along with order number and date received.