- highest level of integrity in dealing with our clients and partners.
- The Policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site and our products and services
What Information Do We Collect?
- Name, e-mail address, phone number, e-mail, business #
- providing the foregoing information to our partners
- if you choose to correspond further with us through e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail address and our responses
Website use information
- our site utilizes a standard technology called cookies
- and Web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used
- Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the sites visited just before and just after our Website
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities
- providing customer service
- making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers
- Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website
- new services and special offers we think you will find valuable
- As a customer, you will be given the opportunity, at least once annually, to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
- We use Web site browser software tools such as cookies and Web server logs to gather information about our Website users
- browsing activities, in order to constantly improve our Website and better serve our customers
- This information assists us to design and arrange our Web pages in the most user-friendly manner
- and to continually improve our Website to better meet the needs of our customers and prospective customers
- Cookies help us collect important business and technical statistics.
- The information in the cookies lets us trace the paths followed by users to our Website as they move from one page to another.
- We do not use these technologies to capture your individual e-mail address or any personally identifying information about you although they do permit us to send focused online banner advertisements or other such responses to you
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
- We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by Websites linked to or from our Website nor the information or content contained therein.
- Often links to other Websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Website.